The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, May 12, 2006

Draft Day! 

Today is the day you've all been waiting for... and by "all"... I mean the 7 people who actually read my blog. I was just going to post the few drafts that were voted on without comment, but then I realized I need to do a bit of explaining.

First of all, as it turns out, several of the posts you chose were part of a conceptual series I put together a while ago, but then decided not to publish. Several months back I was disappointed in my traffic (as happens from time to time), and decided to channel Protein Wisdom in an effort to boost traffic. So I wrote several posts in a new series entitled "Being Controversial Gets You Noticed". But before I published them, I decided it wouldn't be very true to myself and canceled the series.

Secondly, I thought I'd go into a little more detail about why I'm doing this in the first place. As some of you may know, I'm going to be moving both of my blogs off of Blogger, and onto a new blog engine with their own domains. I've been doing a lot of work to get everything setup, and to import my current posts, comments and trackbacks into my new blog, and hope to be rolling everything out in the next week or so. Since I'll be leaving Blogger soon then, I thought it might be nice to clean up my drafts as well.

So without further ado... onto the drafts!

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Tomorrow Is Draft Day
Yet Another NSA Surveillance Program
History of the World Part II
Talk About Bad Math
Still Looking for Input
Congratulations Fat Man!
Convenient Federalism
Where Is a Third Party When You Need One?
Another Carnival Newbie
Losing The War In Iraq

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar