The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm Number One! 

Ever since I wrote this post, I've seen a lot of Google hits coming in for searches similar to "katie couric dangling her shoe". It seems that I'm actually the number one result for that search phrase. Who would have thought that so many people were interested in her footwear habits. There's probably a website dedicated to these types of people somewhere... men with fetishes for journalist's shoes. If not, I'm sure there will be soon. Isn't the internet grand?

Comments:

Holy crap. I had a shoe dangler hit the other day. I was very concerned!!!!

  Posted at April 21, 2006 5:28 PM by Blogger Phelony Jones  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
A Parenting Question
Hopefully CNI Newspapers Use Spell Check
Body Check Your Way Over
One List I'm Glad Not to Be On
Here's Some Good News
Don't Forget Your Submissions
Burn It All Down!!!
Get In My Belly!
Streeeeeeetch
Does Your 4 Year Old Need a Sunroof?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar