The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Get In My Belly! 

Congratulations to Katie and Tom on the birth of their new daughter, Suri. Not surprisingly, Tom insisted on a "silent birth" as required by Scientology. Exactly how Tom got Katie to agree to this, while she was pushing a baby out of her is beyond me. I can only imagine the choice words that she chose to scream out while Tom was telling her "Quiet honey, you promised to do this quietly. You're just as bad as Brooke." Speaking of which, in a small twist of fate, Brooke Shields gave birth yesterday as well.

Reportedly, Tom was also intending on eating the placenta after it was all done:

The actor, 43 - who wants her to give birth in silence according to his Scientology cult rules - said: "I'm gonna eat the placenta, too."

"I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I’m going to eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Say it with me everyone... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Anyone else reminded of Fat Bastard saying "Well, listen up, sonny Jim: I ate a baby. Oh, aye, Baby: the other, other white meat. Baby: it's what's for dinner."

Comments:

Argh. Just confirms my belief that he's manipulating and feeding off of her. Run Katie, run!

  Posted at April 19, 2006 6:35 PM by Blogger Phelony Jones  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Streeeeeeetch
Does Your 4 Year Old Need a Sunroof?
Protecting Their Own
Their Rules Are Weird
South Park Redux
Any Fool Can Criticize...
I'm Anti-Social?!
Did South Park Get Censored?
A Little Thursday Self Deprecating Humor
Carnival of the Bunny

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar