The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, March 09, 2006

Programming Note 

Blogger has been causing me all sorts of problems posting today, and it's worn me out. I have drafts, and some ideas of things to talk about, but frankly don't want to spend the time any more right now. I'll maybe get a few things up later today or definitely tomorrow.

In the mean time, be sure to check out the latest Carnival of the Badger, or head on over to any one of the fantastic people on my blog roll. Well... anyone except this guy. The fact that he's never answered a single one of my emails... ever... is just down right rude.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Once Upon a Time
This Posting Occurred Between 0900 and 1000 Hours
Do They Get to Carry Guns Too?
Deliciously Pink?
So Much for Anonymous Blogging
Is It an Act of War?
What's My Life Supposed to Be Like?
Comments on the Solomon Amendment Ruling
Must Be Out of It This Morning
And Then They Came After Soda

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar