The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Deliciously Pink? 

One of my coworkers who must still live in the 80's loves to drink Tab. Until I overheard him talking about, I actually didn't even know they still sold Tab. Well... now Tab is offering a new energy drink geared specifically for women, called Tab Energy. What does Tab Energy taste like you ask? According to their FAQ... "Tab Energy has a pink, delicious taste. Beyond that we'll let consumers describe it for themselves."

Is it just me, or is this the most sexual sounding soda you've ever heard of? My mind hasn't left the gutter since I first read that.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
So Much for Anonymous Blogging
Is It an Act of War?
What's My Life Supposed to Be Like?
Comments on the Solomon Amendment Ruling
Must Be Out of It This Morning
And Then They Came After Soda
What Therapy Shouldn't be Regulated?
It's About Cheap Advertising
They Handle Everything Else Anyways
Navel Gazing Anyone?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar