The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, February 10, 2006

Not Doing It This Year Either 

I'd just like to come out publicly once again as my triathlon season approaches, and say that I won't be shaving my legs this year either. Among the popular search phrases that land people on my blog, "male leg shaving" and "triathlete leg shaving" or pretty high on the list. And as spring approaches, the number of hits that I get on those phrases is going up again. You can read my previous posts on the subject, along with my reasons for keeping my hairy legs, here and here.

Granted I'm definitely no yeti, but I have enough hair that I can't even imagine the time commitment required to shave them. Strange as it may sound to those who've never done a triathlon (or who aren't avid bike riders), but this is actually a common discussion topic. Not only that, but by choosing not to shave my legs, I'm actually in the minority of male triathletes.

Just to make this post a little more interesting, I'll pose this question to my female readers (and I know I have at least a few). Which is hotter on a guy? Sculpted shaved legs, or sculpted hairy legs? Not that my legs are that sculpted or chiseled mind you... but let's just pretend they are to stroke my ego a bit.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
How Did He Do It?
No Surprise There
If Anyone Can Make Debating The Federal Deficit Fu...
And I Was Like... Gag Me With a Spoon
Template Tweaks
It's Carnival Time Once Again
Today's The Last Day
Flipping the Democracy Switch
Early But Exciting News
Diversity Rules Just Killed Online Job Searching

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar