The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, February 10, 2006

If Anyone Can Make Debating The Federal Deficit Funny... 

Jane Galt can while talking about Deficit Dogma. Check out this interesting post talking about the realities of the deficit under Bush II and Clinton I. Clinton I? Yeah... you heard me. You might as well get used to the idea of referring to BJ that way, since we all know that Hillary is at least going to run.

Anyway, if you don't read Asymmetrical Information regularly, you're really missing out. A lot of people call themselves really intelligent, and moderate... but she actually is. It seems as if there are so few out there. Take fair warning though. You'll actually have to think when you read her posts, because she comes at you from both sides and actually makes you think about what you believe.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
And I Was Like... Gag Me With a Spoon
Template Tweaks
It's Carnival Time Once Again
Today's The Last Day
Flipping the Democracy Switch
Early But Exciting News
Diversity Rules Just Killed Online Job Searching
Planning My Season
Fill In The Blank... Dove Style
But Remember - Cell Phones Don't Cause Brain Cancer

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar