The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Quick Hits 

Victory is Mine!: I finally guessed the Moron of the Week over at The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns... ahhh... nothing like the sweet taste of satisfaction. If you're not reading her blog on a daily basis, then you should definitely start... it's well worth your time.

Happy Trogday: It's Trogdor's 3rd Birthday (well... yesterday). Head on over to Homestar Runner and go burninate stuff.

The Dysfunctional Section of Hallmark: Head on over to the Spinster War Diaries... Linny has a great one up. I've never seen that email go around... so I had a good laugh. Most of my friends and family know that when they get a card from me, it will be from the Shoebox section. All I can say is... I want some of those cards!

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
A Birthday Carnival
Who Do You Think Said This?
Signs of the Apocalypse
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Under Review By FEC
Time is Running Out
Could He Make Christians Worship the Devil Too?
You've Made Your Bed
Why Presidential Hopefuls Should Be Old
Bad Gifts for Men
In Bed...

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar