The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, August 15, 2005

Carnival News 

This weeks Raging RINOs is up at Balloon Juice featuring all sorts of excellent posts. Check it out. I'll be hosting next week's Raging RINOs, so be sure to check back next Monday. Raging RINO submissions can be sent to schweitn-at-gmail-dot-com.

On the Carnival of the Badger front, I've gotten several offers from different bloggers offering to host which is excellent! However, I haven't received that many posts for the first edition. I'd like submissions in by Wed. at 7pm to give me time to put them together and post on Thursday. You can email them to badgercarnival-at-gmail-dot-com.

Here is the hosting list so far:
August 18th - The World According to Nick
August 25th - Widgerson Library & Pub
September 1st - Lance Burri
September 8th - Badger Blogger

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
How Private Development Should Work
It Seems So Obvious Now
It's Not As Bad As It Sounds
And I Thought I Had Problems
Cut The Fat... Or Else
Carnival of the Badger
Pork Anyone?
Fisking Eugene Kane
Driving a Survey
Triathlon Update

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar