The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, July 28, 2005

They Need Protest Babes 

LGF and Michelle Malkin both point to this site featuring protests from Berkley called Breasts Not Bombs. First of all, this is not a work safe link. Second of all, it's not a stomach safe link, in that these are not good breasts being shown. These folks need a lesson in good marketing. If my only choices are those breasts, or bombs, I choose bombs every day of the week and twice on Sunday. They're that bad. What you really want, are Protest Babes. That's how you get your message across.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
What's Not Being Said
You Do Watch Battlestar Don't You?
It's Called a Raspberry
Is That Honestly What This Is All About?
Dear God What Next?
Why Hillary Won't Be President
You Forgot Administrative Costs
Shouldn't This Be Illegal?
That's One Angry Beast
Pewaukee Tri Pics

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar