The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, June 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Donald 

Donald Duck turned 71 years old today. He first appeared in The Little Wise Hen in 1934. Interestingly enough, Donald Duck never wore pants, but whenever he came out of the shower, he always had a towel around his waist. He also wore trunks whenever he went swimming.

Sure, it's OK when a Disney character goes to work without pants... but whenever I do it, people complain and say I have some sort of problem. What's up with that?

Comments:

Different dress codes?

  Posted at June 09, 2005 1:07 PM by Blogger Be  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Day Dreaming
What You Get For Free
Is It Cheating... or Just Illegal?
We Promise to Leave You Alone
Just a Thought
Looking for Bright Spots
The Overblown Epidemic
What the Run Away Bride Should Have Done
No Thoughts Nick?
On Drivers Who Don't Speak English

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar