The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's Supposed to Blow Up 

There was a bomb scare in a post office in Germay yesterday... due to a... you guessed it... blow up doll:

An inflatable sex doll sparked a bomb alert in a German post office after it started to vibrate inside a package awaiting delivery, police said Wednesday.

"Workers were unsettled when it began vibrating and made strange noises," a spokesman for police in the eastern city of Chemnitz said. "They were worried the package might be a bomb."

Officers brought the sender to the scene and discovered the source of alarm was an electrical device inside the life-size female sex doll. The man told police he had wanted to return the doll because it kept turning itself on at the wrong moment.

When reached for comment, an Alabama legislator said "It's terrorist activities like these that we were trying to curtail when we recently passed our law. Hopefully more states will take notice of the danger of these devices now."

On a slightly different note, Bebere thinks I've started a new movement. Believe me when I say that I never intended to start that as a movement. It really just came to me.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
You Know You're a Geek When
He's Not Far Off the Mark
Book Stack
Programming Alert: Avert Your Eyes
Anti-Blogrolling
Well If That's Your Criteria...
What is a Libertarian Anyway?
Neighbors Always Say the Same Thing
Don't Eat Yellow Snow
There Oughta Be a Law

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar