The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Anti-Blogrolling 

Some of my more regular reads have called called it quits recently. I gave them some time to change their minds, but sadly it looks like they won't be coming back. I'll be taking them off my list, but not before linking one last time to their farewell posts. We'll miss you.

Th'inkwell: The only Brit on my list, but well worth the time to cross the metaphorical ocean for. She said goodbye almost a month ago now.

The Diplomad: Run by some members of the U.S. diplomatic core. They had a lot of interesting insights and I hadn't been reading it for too long before they too said goodbye.

News Feed Online: Not really a blog, but they had some interesting news stories that often times wasn't picked up by other mainstream outlets. I had noticed some time ago that they person running it was asking for someone else to take over, but apparently nobody has because it hasn't been updated in some time.

Don't worry... I'll be finding some new entries for my blog roll soon.

Comments:

Not planning on it any time soon.

  Posted at March 16, 2005 10:37 AM by Blogger Nick  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Well If That's Your Criteria...
What is a Libertarian Anyway?
Neighbors Always Say the Same Thing
Don't Eat Yellow Snow
There Oughta Be a Law
That's a Foreign Car
Random Programming Notes
Car Blogging
Wrong Motivations
Apparently I was at a Union Rally

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar