The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Book Stack 

I recently finished The Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene. It's a layman's tour of the latest thinking about cosmology and advanced physics. If this sort of think interests you, then this is a great book. However, don't make the mistake I did. Don't try to read it late at night. You won't last. Particle physics is not a late night subject.

I just started Constitutional Chaos by Judge Andrew Napolitano. I'm about a third of the way through already, and it's turning out to be an interesting read. The subtitle of the book is "What happens when the government breaks its own laws"... which pretty much covers it so far. He gets repetitive in his indignation over the cases he describes, but other than that it's pretty good so far. It looks to be a fast read which is more than I can say for book I just finished.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Dat's Da Bomb
Witness
So What Can't They Take?
Next!
Blog Rolling
Normally I Love the Volokh Conspiracy
Nothing Better to Do
This is Not a Cartoon Plot
Being a Typical Guy...
Shop, Live, Work, Play, Die

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar