The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, January 14, 2005

Reward Offered 

Reward Offered
Reward offered for anyone who finds my head and returns it to me. I've been running around without it all morning.

You know your day isn't going to go well when you get into work, and you find that you're invited to a meeting 5 minutes before the meeting starts... and someone else needs you to make a significant code change 10 minutes before an official build to Quality Assurance... and that both of these things happened at the same time.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
What Time Is It?
When It Rains it Pours
I'm Down With That Sista
Don't Knock the Isms
They Still Do That?
Question Time
FedEx Sucks
Red Milk Bone District
Whiskers on Kittens
When Is Torture Acceptable?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar