The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Saturday, September 18, 2004

The Packing Imperative 

You know, it's interesting... I'm packing up my stuff into my duffel bag for the race tomorrow. It's strange... no matter how large a duffel bag I get, I always manage to fill it so that I almost can't close it. I think it's some sort of packing imperative. If you have the space, you somehow feel the need to fill it. That's probably why I'm typing this blog post... it's a blogging imperative. I have this empty space, and need to fill it with rambling words and nonsense thoughts. I suppose I could get a smaller bag, but then I'd have to carry my helmet and wetsuit... which right now fit so nicely in my new duffel bag. As usual, I'll post the results afterwards.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Bee Stories
Don't Steal Their Lollipops
No Smoking Propane
Mmmm... Beer
A to Z
The Ultimate Impotence Mobile
Careful with that 2nd Punch
Don't Write This Code!
The Real Cost of Immigration
Monkey Crime Wave

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar