The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, July 26, 2004

Note to Self 

Don't watch Fear Factor on FX while eating dinner... that is unless you don't want to keep what you're eating down.

Why on Earth would anyone voluntarily choose to eat what they make you eat? That's why I could never go on that show. I could do the bungie jumping, walking a tight rope stuff no problem. Letting cockroaches crawl around your face while you move snakes that are crawling over your body into a bucket (which they had to do one episode)... ummm... no. Who thinks up this shit?

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Speaking Out For Dad
The War Room
Don't Piss Off Lance
The More Big Guns the Better
Maybe If They'd Called It "Freedom Country Living"
Enter the Web Log
What Do You Get the Company That Has Everything?
Minor Pet Peeve
Three Isn't Enough Any More
So What's More Important Here?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar