The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, July 22, 2004

Minor Pet Peeve 

Have you ever gone somewhere and maybe held the door for the next couple of people coming in right behind you? Have you ever had them still hold the door on their own as they went through, or push it a little, as if to make sure it's really open? Here I am, holding the door, trying to be a nice guy. You don't trust me? Do I not look like someone capable of holding a door that you need to participate? Does this look like a strenuous act, that you need to add some extra muscle to the exercise?

If you're one of these people, just walk through, have a little trust in your fellow human being, and thank that person. And if they do close the door on you, feel free to deck them. :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Three Isn't Enough Any More
So What's More Important Here?
We Were All Fooled
Form Is Everything
Yes It Is Insulting
The Ups and Downs of Sunday
Making Polls Do What You Want
Left Lane Closed... Right Now!
Review: Stargate Atlantis
Lance Attack

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar