The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Little Toy 

Monday I went out and bought this Monster FM Transmitter to use on my Creative Zen Touch MP3 Player. I got a cigarette lighter splitter for my car, and plugged everything in and it worked like a charm. It only took about 2 minutes to find the best station to use, and as long as I don't keep the power cable on the transmitter coiled up, the sound is crystal clear with no static. I'm assuming that the power cable doubles as an antenna, so coiling it up actually causes transmission issues. If you don't have an auxiliary port on your car stereo, and want to listen to stuff on your MP3 player, this is a great way to go. They also make one specifically for the iPod that will also power the iPod from the cigarette lighter.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
We're Under Attack!
Carnival Reminder
A Random Thought
Do Teams Lose on Purpose?
I'm Talking About Bibles
How Shall I Say This?
Question of the Day
Wait... The French vs The French?
Want to Piss Off Osama bin Laden?
Another Rather Useless Post

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar