The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, October 31, 2005

Breaking News: Missing! 

Breaking news out of Kansas City:

Kansas City, MO: A frantic search has begun in the embattled city of Kansas City to find it's missing offensive line. The offensive line was seen last season guarding Trent Green, and blocking for Priest Homes, but this season it vanished without a trace.

When asked for comment during a press conference, head coach Dick Vermeil started crying, asking that anyone with information relating to the successful return of the missing line to Kansas City would be handsomely rewarded.

Trent Green could not be reached for comment, as he was still recovering from Sunday's game where he was beat up and abused more than a new inmate at a state prison.

My sources tell me that General Manager Carl Peterson asked Bill O'Reilly whether he might feature this latest tragedy of a broken family on The O'Reilly Factor, but he refused since the Kansas City Offensive Line isn't a "young white woman". Stay tuned to this breaking story... I'll have more as it develops.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Sounds Like Someone Has a Case of the Mondays
Can Engineers Talk About Fashion?
Carnivals Galore
The Most Insane News Item of the Day
I'm Disappointed
How Microsoft Rots Your Mind
I Can't Stand Bill O'Reilly
Welcome to Inclusive San Francisco
Angry RINOs
Well... We Have to Be Inclusive

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar