The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, October 31, 2005

Sounds Like Someone Has a Case of the Mondays 

It's official... I have a bad case of the Mondays:

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?
Lawrence: No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

I have a lot of ideas of things to post about... some current events... some just general essay type things. I'll get them up here eventually... maybe not all today... but soon.

In the mean time, discuss amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. Rhode Island is neither a road, nor an island. Discuss. And while you're discussing that, why don't you tell me where you're from on this cool new site.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Can Engineers Talk About Fashion?
Carnivals Galore
The Most Insane News Item of the Day
I'm Disappointed
How Microsoft Rots Your Mind
I Can't Stand Bill O'Reilly
Welcome to Inclusive San Francisco
Angry RINOs
Well... We Have to Be Inclusive
How Unions Are Really Like Consultants

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar