The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Blog Roll 

Surprise surprise... you go away from your computer for a weekend and when you come back you find that someone found your blog. Then you find that they left a comment on one of your posts. Then you find that when you go to their blog, that they've linked to you.

I have always maintained a list of blogs that *I* read... so now I've started a list of bloggers that read *me*. Its new, its only got one blog in it (so far), its the Blog Roll. So visit Diary of a Graduate Girl. She's short, she's sassy and apparently she's blonde. How could you go wrong?

So... now starts a short week (Wahoo) where I'm totally laxed on my training (on purpose). I have a triathlon at Lake Mills on Sunday so I'm not doing any long runs or rides so I can be fresh. Have a great week all.


Comments:

Glad to have left a surprise for you. :) Good luck on your triathalon. That's definitely something I'd need to be in worlds better shape to do (working on a thesis generally involves too much sitting and not enough running--learning tennis is helping get me back up to par though.)

  Posted at June 01, 2004 9:22 AM by Blogger Rebecca  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
This Guy Needs a Girlfriend
Project Hell
I Want a Real War Sim
Good News from Iraq
The Justice League vs. The Super Friends
Close all Windows then Restart
Don't Feed the Immutable Structs
Helping Young Drivers
CodeProject for Anyone
Word of the Day

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar