The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Getting Ready 


Getting Ready
Originally uploaded by schweitn.
Prepping myself to not fall flat on my face again on the wake board. Every time I couldn't get it, they just kept saying "Don't think about it and it will come. Then you'll wonder why you couldn't do it right away." Never tell someone not to think about it. That's like telling somone not to look down.

In the end, the trick was to lift the right end of the board just slightly (I ride goofy foot). When I didn't do that, I caught the edge and then... ouch.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Tubing!
Me and Brandon
Completed Chalk Art
Completed Chalk Art
Completed Chalk Art
Completed Chalk Art
Do They All Have to Have Couches Too?
Santa Barbara at Night
Sunset from Gibralter
Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar