The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, February 26, 2004

O'Reilly Launches WindowsDevCenter.com 

Thats O'Reilly... the popular publisher of books on Programming Languages and Operating Systems... not Bill O'Reilly the host of the Fox News show "The No Spin Zone" which my mother is hooked on like a heroin addict.

WindowsDevCenter.com is devoted to the operating system that I thought O'Reilly didn't like to talk about... most of their books have concentrated on Linux, and languages that run on those platforms... but I have seen a wider variety of books on .NET and Windows from them... and so it's only natural that they should have a website devoted to it as well.

If you've ever programmed on Linux platforms, then you've definitely read the books published by O'Reilly like I have. They are always excellent resources, and I'm glad that they're finally coming to the dark side. :D There are a wide variety of articles on Windows programming, as well as tips and tricks to improving your Windows experience.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
I'm Voting for Bush Because Kerry Says He'll Creat...
I Don't Dream of Jeannie... or Why I Hate Wizards
When John Kerry's Courage Went M.I.A.
Security Patches Released For Trillian
FBI Shuts Down Web Host
Democrats Crushing Dissent?
And the Bush/Gore Elections were Undemocratic?
Don't Miss a Sec
Finalize This!
And You're Surprised?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar