The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, February 20, 2004

Got a new Cell Phone 

I got a new cell phone last night... a Sanyo SCP-5400. Its amazing the kind of deal you can get on a new phone when you go to your wireless carrier and tell them that you're out of contract, and are about to leave them.

Its got better reception than my old Samsung N200 (which I loved because of how insanely easy to use it was). It has all the features I had with the old phone, plus this one has a speaker phone... so maybe I can be safer when I'm talking on the cell while I drive... only time will tell. And amazingly enough, this phone doesn't make toast! Did you even know that such a phone existed? I thought they only made camera phones these days. I was so happy to see that they made some phones without them.

I have a very nice digital camera... why the hell do I want one on my phone? I've seen the kinds of cameras they put on phones... the picture sucks. I want my phone to be good at making phone calls, and my camera to be good at taking pictures. Does that make me some kind of freak?

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Who is the "Typical" Visual C# User?
Introduction to Anonymous Methods and Higher-Order...
Welcome to the World According to Nick

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar