The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, May 16, 2005

10 Things I've Never Done 

Originally I said no to Sandi's challenge... but then I thought about it again and I realized that I rarely back down from a challenge. So here it goes. 10 Things I've Never Done, in no particular order of importance:
  1. Broken a bone.
  2. Had any kind of invasive surgery. Ear tubes don't count right?
  3. Gone Skydiving. If my brother-in-law has anything to do with it, this won't be on the list permanently.
  4. Gotten any sort of piercing. That's so 80's... and kinda gay.
  5. Gotten a tattoo. I understand that they hurt, and are kinda permanent.
  6. Been married. Any female readers interested in changing that? No? Just thought I'd ask.
  7. Had any children... that I know of... thank God.
  8. Been ice skating. But Nick... you live in Wisconsin. I know... I know.
  9. Been skiing. Are you sure you live in Wisconsin Nick? Honestly... I really do.
  10. Been in a bar fight. There was at least one very close call however. Note to self: Don't ever again say anything resembling an insult about an ex-Army Ranger's wife... to his face.
There you have it. Ten things I've never done, some of which you might have been able to guess. Bebere... care to take on the challenge?

Comments:

For you, Nick, the world.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_329.html

I'm a pushover for Mr. Wizard types.

  Posted at May 16, 2005 2:06 PM by Blogger Be  
I loved that show as a kid. In fact, I might even still have his book somewhere.

  Posted at May 16, 2005 3:23 PM by Blogger Nick  
Tease.

  Posted at May 16, 2005 4:01 PM by Blogger Be  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Help Bury The Dead
More Friday Fun
Friday Condom Blogging
Just Call Me Peter Piper
The Right to Disappear
Back to the Drawing Board
A Question About Drugs
Real ID Passed the Senate
It's a Sin to Tax
That's Not Mr. Peanut

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar